HOW OUR PEDIATRIC CLINIC IS DIFFERENT?
1. Well trained, compassionate, licensed and certified therapists.
2. Parents are encouraged to participate in the sessions.
3. Best results are achieved only with families who are well informed and motivated to work with their children.
4. We maintain consistent communication with parents and other disciplines on the team in order to achieve the best outcomes for the child.
5. We match therapists with children to develop an effective didactic relationship, which stays consistent, and is part of a one- on- one interaction. Therapy times are also kept consistent to maximize long term compliance and effectiveness.
This demands minimum adjustment to different providers and time of day.
6. We strive to provide an environment which is conducive to each child’s unique sensory needs and avoid OVERCROWDING.
7. Children deserve attention and care, but when they have special needs, these responsibilities increase by a multifold!!
Hand and Upper extremity clinic
PALOS HEIGHTS LOCATION:
11745 Southwest Hwy, Palos Heights , IL 60463
Hand Therapy, Pediatric Occupational Therapy , Speech Therapy